One of the best ways to get cheap concert tickets is to buy third-party tickets on StubHub and SeatGeek. These websites work on a supply and demand system. If there is a lot of tickets available, you can find them for a lower price than on Ticketmaster. StubHub will protect your purchase with a 100% guarantee.
This means that if you purchase an invalid ticket, the company will bear the cost and refund you. In fact, they will go as far as getting you a replacement ticket as well. If the event is rescheduled or canceled, you will get a 100% refund. How to get concert tickets for cheap.
Where is the best place to find cheap concert tickets?
Check resale sites. If the show is sold out or you can’t find a good seat, Goldberg recommends you pivot to secondary marketplaces. These are websites like StubHub, Vivid Seats and TickPick that allow fans — as well as brokers solely trying to make a buck — to resell tickets.
Can I get tickets cheaper than Ticketmaster?
TicketLiquidator TicketLiquidator is one of the most often-mentioned outlets for getting cheaper tickets than Ticketmaster. It employs mostly professional independent ticket brokers who undergo a strict vetting and ranking process, so it’s fairly reliable, too.
Where is the cheapest place to buy tickets?
- Ticketmaster. Perhaps the most well-known site to purchase event tickets online is Ticketmaster.
- SeatGeek. SeatGeek is a website that helps speed up the process of comparing ticket prices on various websites.
- Ticket Liquidator.
When should you buy concert tickets for the lowest price?
Concert-goers spent 33% less than average on tickets when purchasing them on the day of a concert, and 27% less than average the day before. Just under two weeks before a festival was the best time to buy passes — Prices were 30% below average 13 days before the festival start and 24% below average 12 days out.
How to get concert tickets cheap?
- Start at the box office. Always check the box office first, says Brett Goldberg, the cofounder of TickPick, another ticket marketplace.
- Check resale sites.
- Time it right.
- Watch out for fees.
- Don’t buy from strangers.
- More from Money:
Where is the best place to buy concert tickets online?
- StubHub. The best concert ticket site overall.
- Ticketmaster. The best customer-guaranteed concert ticket site.
- VividSeats. The best rewards program for a concert ticket site.
- See Tickets. The best concert ticket site for ease of use.
- TickPick (previous Razorgator)
Which ticket website has lowest fees?
- Eventix. Eventix is an event management and ticketing platform that provides the smoothest experience in organizing and selling tickets for any event.
- Ticket Tailor.
Does Ticketmaster have any competitors?
Ticketmaster competitors include StubHub, Eventbrite, Front Gate Tickets, Live Nation Entertainment and Ticketfly.
How to get concert tickets for cheap, So, don’t be afraid to buy cheap concert tickets from a third party source. You get as much protection as you do from Ticketmaster. You can get a cheap ticket to see your favorite artist if you can take the risk of buying last minute tickets.
Concert tickets that are not sold out until the very last minute tend to dump for cheap prices.